Unit Standard 8086: Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing. NZQA Level 4 with 4 credits.
The comprehensive 5-day Healthcare Auditor Course has been designed for:
- Healthcare providers
- Department and practice managers
- Nursing staff
- Quality managers
- Administrative staff responsible for business improvement
Participants learn through a mix of case studies, workshops, role play and lectures. On completion participants will have:
- Learned to prepare their organisation for quality audits
- Learned to manage and undertake audits for certification by way of:
- The audit process and conduct
- Principles and techniques of auditing
- Preparing an audit schedule
- Reviewing documentation
- Audit reporting
- Enhanced ability to make improvements in healthcare quality and risk management systems
- Studied the NZS 8134: 2008 Health and Disability Services Standards and interpreted their application and how they link to other sector standards
Participants work towards achieving Unit Standard 8086: Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing through continuous assessment during the course and a written examination on the final day of the course.
Cost & Registration
The course costs NZ $2,395.00 + GST per person.
The course fee includes course documentation, examination fee, lunches and refreshments.
Get in touch to find out more.
The Healthcare Auditor Course is based on national and international standards for quality and risk management auditing and satisfies the Director-General of Health recommendations for auditor training for designated auditing agencies.
Health Audit Training has been granted approval by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority to provide this course and assess to Unit Standard 8086: Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing.